28 day jumpstart HELP!

Options
just bought this but don't know how it works!! I'm ready to start it!! Any ones done this? HELP!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what it is, but it didn't come with any instructions?
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    well I'd say it has already worked - for the company you bought it from anyway.

your profile says you have 16 lbs to lose. why not just set your loss at 0.5 lb per week and eat the calories MFP gives you. you don't have to cut out any food groups either.

I'm 69 days in and have lost 6.2 lbs, 15 inches and 1.7% bodyfat (hand held gadget thing, I know it's not 100% accurate, just using it to see the downward trend). I aim to meet my calorie and macro goals and have been able to fit in chocolate and ice cream every single day. and I've recently added a Fiber 1 brownie also. fat loss and still having my treats. win win for me :smile:

slow and steady wins the race
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it would have been a good idea to ask this BEFORE plunking your money down, no?

Hindsight being 20/20 and all....
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just asked Google about it and it says it comes with a full meal and exercise plan. Maybe try following that?
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    As long as it has you at a calorie deficit, it should work.
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You follow the meal plan and you exercise for 30 minutes a day. I bought it and I like the recipes but its basically just as simple as eating clean and working out for 30 minutes doing what you like.
  • Capeswife
    Capeswife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought it, am on round 2 and I really like it. Just follow what @emilypink573 wrote. We are here if you need support.