Nervous

Options
Nervous is heck because tomorrow is my first week weigh in, i weighed myself a couple days in but now its been a week. Didnt realize i was suppose to eat my exercise calories but this is a new week and i also got an hrm and a 30 day shred cd, hoping for a good result. Does anyone have any other ideas i could try. Thanks a bunch

Replies

• Db071519
    Db071519 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good luck and I love the 30 day shred it is great
  • fitforlife84
    Options
    Try Zumba! It's a lot of fun! Good luck!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You'll do great and my best advice, is don't give up your taking steps in the right direction!! :wink:
  • Fenyx
    Fenyx Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The only idea I can really stress is water! lots of water lol. I have found it to be great at curbing hunger (apparently a lot of people mistake hunger for thirst and will overeat instead of drinking up) and flushing the system. I invested in a Camelbak water bottle that holds 24 oz water, and I tell you what, it has actually helped me to drink more water than any other water bottle I've had. The other thing I can suggest... friends, get some good ones that will walk this path with you and offer motivation and support. It's such a big help to know you're not alone in this =D
  • CaptainOrla
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred cd?
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Its a fitness DVD by Jillian Michaels. x
  • CaptainOrla
    Options
    Oh I like her. I might look into buying that!
  • tammeygail
    tammeygail Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got it at walmart for just under $10.00, looking forward to it.