Searching for Accountability Partner....

Options
Hi :) I'm looking to be able to have a good supporting accountability partner. I plan on being here on MFP for quite some time as I have lots to lose. Lost 23lbs to date so far but need to lose another 100 or so. I'm very supportive and would like to cheer on my accountability partner. I need a best friend here where we can talk every day and check in with each other. Please message me if this sounds like something you'd like also :) Thanks bunches!

Replies

• ritualsilence83
    ritualsilence83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    FR sent, I'm looking to lose 50-75. I want to go to the gym but 'never find the time' and I'm having a rough time being consistent with my eating. I could use some motivation and support. I know soon as I lose a little it'll be easier to stick to.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I'm 83 down from my heaviest and 45 down from August. Still have 40 to 50 to go :)
  • dragon_sla
    dragon_sla Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    your more than welcome to add me if you want on every day and can always use the support.
  • rbrducky
    rbrducky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability friends as well! I need help with motivation, and I like being there to help motivate others as well. Let's do this! Anyone can feel free to add me :)