Day 8___ Emotional eating

Options
2»

Replies

• monkey246
    monkey246 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing, though it's more often related to plain stress and I binge mostly on sugary candies. I have been on MFP three times in the last year, each time losing ten pounds, and then being turned off by a binge and gaining that weight back plus ten pounds in the last year. I just got back on the wagon two days ago, and I have to keep telling myself that starting and even having a couple days of success is better than not starting at all.

Also, remember that you should get a binge day once a week to rev your metabolism back up. Just don't let it turn into multiple days of binges like I do. And if you plan your binge and feel like a binge is going to happen on the wrong day, go work out instead. That can be just as effective in getting those emotions out as eating can be.

Good luck, and hang in there!

Thanks very much! It's great to know I can work towards one binge day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!