Over 40 and got more than 50lbs to lose?

Options
Add me! I need people about my age (40) as friends to help motivate each other. I leave my diary open so you can see when I'm doing good and when I'm slipping lol I comment a lot as well. I've lost 10lbs so far but wanting to lose 64 more. Join me!

Replies

• SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Started: March 3 2015
    SW: 234
    CW: 224.6
    GW: 160
    Hoping to reach goal weight by New Years 16!!
  • lesliewalker108
    lesliewalker108 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    SO YOU LOST 10 POUNDS ALREADY? WOW THATS GREAT. I think you will reach your goal way before 2016 at the rate your going. I was 214 now im down to 203 and my gw is 185( dont want to be skinny minnie boyfriend like a little meat).Im 46 will be 47 in 3 weeks
    and have 3 kids and 4 grands.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, I just got this. I feel you on not being a skinny minnie. A real woman has curves and thickness. I'm only 5'2 and my goal weight is 160. They say I'm supposed to be between 115-140.....no thanks. But I am afraid of what my tummy is going to look like if no, when I lose 74lbs. My skin doesn't go back to Iits original spot. My kids really stretched my belly. Mine just hangs real low. That's the thing I hate about myself the most. But if I lose 74lbs at least I'll look better in clothes lol
  • mariagm143
    mariagm143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am back to Fitness Pal today. Been away due to son's Cancer treatment.. Let myself go but want to get back to good health and loose this weight I put on. I am over 50 and want to loose about 25/30 pounds. Any help I can get to keep me motivated and on track will be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions???