6 6 6 But a challenge for Angels 0;)

Options
Hi there I started on here last week so am brand new.

I am 5' 7''
sw 162
cw 160
gw 145

I have an interview in 3 weeks time and would like to reach the 154lb mark by Monday 6/6/11 in 3 weeks time.

Therefore have 3 weeks to lose 6lb by the 6/6.

I would really love a friend or 2 and people for support.

I live in the uk in west sussex and am ultimately trying to get to the 145 mark by my 30th birthday in October.

Anyone else fancy the 6lb by 6/6 challenge?

Im going to try and do it by drinking more water, cutting out chocolate and by upping the exercise. Hoping to to body,pump,body balance and aqua aerobics each week as opposed to usual nothing.

I have a 3 year old son to run afer too :))

Finding mfp great so far and getting really motivated by all success stories.

Thought maybe we could do monday weigh-ins, encourage each othewr through hard bits etc?

lots of love x

Replies

• jadeymum
    jadeymum Posts: 26
    Options
    16/5 = 160lb
    23/5 =
    30/5 =
    6/6 =
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I am so in! I have a holiday on the 12th that i would love to get 6lb or 8lb off by! Im from Cardiff, Wales :)

Im currently 196lbs and would love to be 190lbs by the 6/6 :) lets do this! hehe :)

I'm going to drink more water and exercise daily with my 30 day shred....Im also zig zagging my calories so staying local on them :)
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i was doing monday weigh-ins but i'm opting for saturdays now...but 6 lbs by 6/6 sounds completely achievable!!

let's do it together!!
  • jadeymum
    Options
    Yes! and feels much more achievable with other people doing it too :)

Have 'man flu' today and was considering raiding the fridge in self pity but going to stay strong.

Think we should all have a treat when we make it, going to get somne nice smellies for my new 6lb lighter frame on that date :)
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    When are you starting?? I am doing a 5 day challenge at the mo but will join in... I live in East Sussex :drinker:
  • Hype
    Options
    My treat is something i will buy on holiday haha....cause my mini goal of 188 - if it hasnt happened i dont care im still gonna treat myself!
  • jadeymum
    Options
    Hi Gemmaterry, today! 3 weeks till we lose 6lb by monday 6/6 x
  • jadeymum
    Options
    Where are you going Hype? Jealous!

I will prob treat myself too lol, but reckon we can do this
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Jill_newimprovedversion Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I do Monday weigh ins, but sometimes it's Tuesday.
    BTW
    666 doesn't scare me one bit. It's just a number, like the ones on the scales and pants. Those fluctuate like my feelings.
    I'm not on this journey alone, and I'm holding fast to the solid Rock.
    And add me as a friend if you wish.
  • jadeymum
    Options
    Bump
  • Hype
    Options
    Where are you going Hype? Jealous!

I will prob treat myself too lol, but reckon we can do this

Im going to disneyland paris with my sister and her husband and their four kids :). I can't wait! 27 days to go =)