Fitocracy -- ever heard of it??? What MOTIVATION!

Options
Ok...maybe I'm lying a bit since I haven't used Fitocracy yet, due to my back pains, but it seems like such a motivator.

if you go to http://www.fitocracy.com and sign up, they'll send you an invite code. It took me 2 days to get mine.

(COPIED FROM THEIR WEBSITE:)
Treating fitness like a game makes your goals easier to reach. Fitocracy rewards you for your workouts, suggests what to do to improve, and lets you show off a little bit to your friends.

Does anyone else have a FITOCRACY account? Anyone willing to join with me and compete?

Add me as a friend (Here and/or there)!

TIME TO GET TO SWEATIN!

Replies

• destinationparadise
    Options
    I just checked out the website sent my invite request. I need all of the modivation I can get to get my butt up and moving. Thanks for the tip.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just sent off my email also
  • TescherTK
    TescherTK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted! I just requested an invite and as soon as it comes I'll sign up! Working hard SHOULD be fun!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Just requested an invite!!!! Anything to motivate me more helps!!!!!!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I requested an invitation. I'll be your friend! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    If you like them on Facebook there is a code you can use FB50INV (even if you don't like them, they put it on there for people to use) You can register right away with it.
  • RRS1983
    RRS1983 Posts: 18
    Options
    I just checked out the website sent my invite request. I need all of the modivation I can get to get my butt up and moving. Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome. I really think that this will keep people motivated. I can't wait to see the progress and how much of a 'butt kicker' it'll be!

Best of luck and can't wait to 'compete' with you! :)
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I requested an invite, but won't be able to get it until I'm back home on Tuesday. Definitely something to look forward to! :bigsmile:
  • sweetness48
    sweetness48 Posts: 61
    Options
    Sounds cool! Just sent in my invitation request!
  • RRS1983
    Options
    Once you get your invite to fitocracy, make sure you go to the group section. I've made a group called "MyFitnessPals" and I hope to see you all join so we can keep each other motivated.

Can't wait for this to take off Monday, 05/16/2011!!!
  • SlimJacqui
    SlimJacqui Posts: 29
    Options
    Just checked out the web site, looks good, I have signed up and look forward to joing your challenge.

Thanks for sharing it.

Jacqui
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I requested an invite and am excited to join with all of you!
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Checkin it out!
  • alexmommy
    alexmommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So has anyone received and invite from this? It sorta looks like an ad, no offense to the OP if its a true post, but just curious about why no invite yet?
  • SlimJacqui
    SlimJacqui Posts: 29
    Options
    I applied for Membership three days ago and have heard nothing?
    Has anyone else had a problem?
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yep still waiting :( Hope it's not some kind of scam.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I requested as well. Super excited!
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    The more I read the info, the more I like it... BUT, this place is my home, I don't think I will ever find a better place to get help. I have found some really inspiring people on here.
  • RRS1983
    Options
    So has anyone received and invite from this? It sorta looks like an ad, no offense to the OP if its a true post, but just curious about why no invite yet?

It takes a day or two. I got mine the day after I requested it. If you go to their facebook page, there's a code. It only works for the first 50 people (I think they said), if that doesn't work, you'll have to wait for you code.

It's worked for everyone else...
  • RRS1983
    Options
    The more I read the info, the more I like it... BUT, this place is my home, I don't think I will ever find a better place to get help. I have found some really inspiring people on here.

I agree, you won't find a better site!