Help!

sy8s
sy8s Posts: 429 Member
ok ladies, I don't know if anyone else has this problem. I'll try my best to explain. Ok so around my hips there's this pugginess and then there's this crease and then my leg continues. It's so annoying because I look disgusting in anything form fitting around the legs. Are there any exercises to target this certain area? Also, it's more puffy on one side....I hope I didn't just confuse ya'll. lol

Replies

• sy8s
    You can kind of see what I'm talking about in this pic.a0l0qpxboybe.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I'm going to take a guess and say it's fat. Sadly you can't target fat loss. Your body will decide where it comes from. If it is fat, as you lose weight it will slowly go away.
  • sy8s
    Ok thanks!
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Not sure exactly what you are talking about, but I LOVE your dress!
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Yep it would change with overall weight loss. Due to genetics, you might lose proportionally or in sort of weird chunks, seemingly more off the hips one month, more off the waist another, etc.

And I promise you don't look disgusting, but I know the feeling you mean.

Would a different type of underwear help? Something that goes up quite high, comes down lower, and fits correctly (so it's not pinching in and causing the fat to bunch up over the seams). It would smooth over the area better. It might or might not be your favourite thing but if it helped you wear certain things the odd time, might be worth trying!

Alternatively, what about high-waisted tights? It might have a similar effect, if the band hits you high enough and has enough structure.
  • sy8s
    Thanks ladies! I didn't get the dress but I may go back today and get it :)