You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • Ashmarie105
    Ashmarie105 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing too!
  • twrobbel
    twrobbel Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your post was a slap in the face when I saw that you started the same time I did last year- except you stuck to it. I faultered in late Fall and through winter. To think- I could be where your at today if I was a disciplined as you. Bravo! I admire your focus.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go-congratulations!! You look wonderful-thanks for sharing
  • Smoofalz
    Smoofalz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    twrobbel wrote: »
    Congratulations! Your post was a slap in the face when I saw that you started the same time I did last year- except you stuck to it. I faultered in late Fall and through winter. To think- I could be where your at today if I was a disciplined as you. Bravo! I admire your focus.

Everyone's different too, and loses at their own pace, you've lost pretty much already as well! Just stick to you calorie goals as best you can, and find an exercise you like, you will get there eventually :). (Fall/winter was tough for me as well, all those holiday foods lol. My loss was slower during that time).
  • farrahnohara
    Options
    I love that you exercise by doing the things you like to do, not just doing traditional exercises. Congrats on your success!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    You've always been pretty obviously but you look so great with the weight off! Way to go,75 pounds is such a huge accomplishment.

Exactly. Looking great.

• millermkarate
    millermkarate Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work and determination!!! You look FABULOUS!!
  • pasandoval
    pasandoval Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Wonderfully inspirational! :)
  • nrogersfitandfab
    nrogersfitandfab Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! you are gorgeous before , during and after! Congratulations on the new healthier you! Not only have you seen the results of your success in the flesh, but also in spirit! You are stronger inside knowing you can accomplish one of the greatest challenges of life! You really inspire me and had some great advice about being consistent, and reaching for those smaller goals! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • marlanaperry
    marlanaperry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! That's a huge accomplishment, especially since it sounds like you did it without any fad diets or hardcore exercise plans. And I love seeing how different the dress looks on you. It was cute on you to start with, but it keeps getting cuter and cuter with each progression pic!
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Love this. We also have similar stats. 5'5" and started at 229 back in June 2014 (technically I re-started). I came here looking for some inspiration to keep going. I've lost 34 pounds so far. Looking forward to 75!
  • EatClean_TrainDirty429
    Options
    way to go!!
  • applejioux
    applejioux Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love that you wore the same dress for all the pics... what a transformation!
  • traveling12015
    traveling12015 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Thanks for sharing your success!!! :)
  • dragonfly256
    dragonfly256 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!