I need help

Options
it's over a year I'm gaining weight and it gets worse and worse.
Every week I wake up with the thought of starting a new plan or trying a new diet. Start and fallow it for a week, some times 3 weeks & then failure. Am tired of this boring procedure and failure & also can't give up. I used to be 110pounds all my life & now over 145!
I hate myself and my body shape. It has effected all other aspects of my life. I don't feel happy at all

Replies

• keneshabolton
    Options
    Just eat smaller portion 6 times a day. Cardio is your best friend, do it everyday. Lifting heavy weights will also help. When I say smaller meals, a handful of chicken, broccoli, and rice, that could be dinner and lunch. Breakfast egg whites about 6, oatmeal, fruit.....again only a handful of food. Ever 3 hours U eat your meal and inbetween meals each snacks like protein shake and protein bars and 10 almonds but not all at once........

Breakfast---egg whites (6)
    Snack---Protein shake
    Lunch
    chicken, broccoli, rice
    Snack---almonds
    Dinner----chicken, spinach, yams
    Snack----protein shake

Run 2 miles or more
    Lift weights
    Walk up and down stairs
    And abs work out
  • Bluebrew
    Bluebrew Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep trying. It took me a year to start actually logging my meals in. Now it's habit. I do it even when I don't want to see it bc I'm over for the day. Pick a fitness goal for me it was triathlons. Then start small, before you know it your buying new clothes and feeling guilty if you miss a workout.
  • samiarefi
    samiarefi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, you're right.
    I'm not feeling happy. I immigrated to US about 15 month ago. Before that I had lots of facilities in my country. My father was rich, I was educated and having a good job and making good money. The reason I immigrated was that I was heart broken. My boyfriend cheated on me after a 6 years relationship & I couldn't standby there anymore.
    Now, I'm missing my parents & all the facilities I had. I used to be an engineer, but now, a part time teacher. I used to live in a big fancy house, now...
    I've been in many psychologists clinics, it didn't help. I know I must study hard to get a degree from here, but even can't concentrate on it, cause I hate my body shape. But although I hate it , I still buy & eat food, while I've prepared healthy food at home!
    Some times I'm not hungry, even stuffed, but order more food. I'm in a hell!

Pu_239 wrote: »
    samiarefi wrote: »
    it's over a year I'm gaining weight and it gets worse and worse.
    Every week I wake up with the thought of starting a new plan or trying a new diet. Start and fallow it for a week, some times 3 weeks & then failure. Am tired of this boring procedure and failure & also can't give up. I used to be 110pounds all my life & now over 145!
    I hate myself and my body shape. It has effected all other aspects of my life. I don't feel happy at all

Losing weight doesn't make you happy either, it's just temporary. You say you keep failing, the question is why??? What are you missing? Are you living with people who have foods that don't assist you, are you giong out ordering stuff when you already prepared your meals, are you even preparing meals... what is causing the failure???