New, but not new...

Options
Hi, I'm Kara. I'm a new mom as of three months ago. I downloaded this app before getting pregnant and I was using it a lot for tracking my food intake. I was. I was stalled as soon as I felt my first craving of course... Well I'm back, still a chronic procrastinator and a full time mom. My stats are as follows, 5'4" 195lbs with a goal of 145lbs. I'd really love to see myself do this one thing for me, my husband, an My daughter. Somethings got to give. I just have to get out of my own way.

Replies

• Aldo4701
    Aldo4701 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go for it Kara! As part of a new years resolution I'm 14 lbs down but going very slooooooooowww. Hitting the gym 4 x per week and running twice per week. Meant to be doing a long run today but it's horrible weather outside. That's my excuse anyway. All the best
  • karafornia
    karafornia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I hope I can get there, trying to get anyone to walk around a lake with me is like pulling teeth! I tend to not blow working out off if I have someone to be accountable to. And I really do have to find a way to learn/like running. Running is like a curse word in my head, I want it to be something smile at.
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I run 5-6 days a week. I hit 7 sometimes. I had to really work my way up to it. The longer you keep at it the easier it will get. Good luck on your journey.
  • karafornia
    karafornia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm excited and apprehensive and ready to get this done.