Music !

Options
So what kind of music do you like to listen to when your doing your exercise ?

I have always been into rock/metal/punk ( the whole alternative thing ) but I do enjoy anny type of music as long as its a great song.
How ever when I'm working out I love to listen to hiphop/rap ( Eminem/2pac/lil'wayne/Jay-Z ) dont know why rly but it just works for me specialy on the threadmill.

PS: I know this post probly already is out there somewhere but whut eva :P

Replies

• JesseP18
    JesseP18 Posts: 19
    Options
    I listen to mostly alternative, metal, and industrial since it's fast paced. But I do have some exceptions :)
  • Leanitra
    Leanitra Posts: 18
    Options
    I listen to a lot of gospel praise music when I am dancing or exercise.
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    A7X!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I listen to a lot of gospel praise music when I am dancing or exercise.
    me too!! Also' Brass Off' soundtrack of the movie and A History of Scotland....
  • la_traviesa36013
    Options
    Rap and chicano rap. Always those types.
  • melseid
    melseid Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm all about the hip hop/rap on the treadmill! I kind of like that stuff off the treadmill too though. After doing Zumba for a few months, I'm finding myself jamming out a lot to the Latin tunes from class, and adding those to my playlist. It's proving very tricky to do the merengue on a treadmill...
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm so diverse in my tastes. One day it'll be Metal the next Rap and the next perhaps smooth jazz. The other day I did my weight training to Manson and tredmill to Rob Zombie...
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I listen to all sorts! I have a gym playlist that includes artists varying in genre, from dubstep to electronica, from Britney to Avenged Sevenfold. On machines where I don't need a *rhythm* (such as the stationary bike / rpm) I listen to a language learning cd.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I know it probably sounds a little awkward but when I'm working out I'm normally listening to:

Yolanda Adams "I got the victory" or Rick Ross "hustlin"

What a combination, but for me it does the trick
  • clairesmommie
    clairesmommie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a country music girl! BUT when I work out I love listening to RAP/R&B/POP. The beats just get my feet moving!!! :-)
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    I get pissed off when listening to ''angry'' rap so to speak :P works charms for my weight training broke a few records personal records today ^^
  • WeakCalves
    WeakCalves Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My choice has been Metallica for years. Their music really keeps me going.
    Last year though I tried something different. I read about motiontraxx.com on some magazine and gave it a try. It's music podcast where you can download all the up-tempo mixes for free. It's not my favorite kind of music, but it's awesome for running.
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i listen to anything that rocks my socks! i love music, but truth be told i am a trance addict!