At home exercises

Options
Unfortunately due to my work schedule & my sweet little babies I don't have the extra time to go to the gym. This makes me super sad because I loved doing classes.

I started back on the eating healthy track last week. I haven't started working out yet. I was hoping to start this week.

Can anyone recommend a video, or work out link that might help me get started? Its been over a year since I've worked out. Thank you ☺

Replies

• Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    instagram- howtoshedfat & alexajeanfitness, elexajean does a lot of videos with her daughter present and using a chair, padded mat or a wall in the exercises.
  • Kapoten
    Kapoten Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If you search YouTube for "Jillian Michaels," she has a lot of options available for free (like "30-Day Shred," which is pretty popular). Good luck!
  • SweatLikeDog
    SweatLikeDog Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Any one of those Beachbody programs will fit the bill.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I adore using Fitness Blender. :)
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just found this and I really like it! I'm not a huge video (or class) fan, and this structures it so you can do it at your own pace. http://www.buzzfeed.com/sallytamarkin/get-fit-bodyweight-exercises
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    you can go on youtube and find videos. fitnessblender(also their site is fitnessblender.com) is a good one, @ their site they have where you can search by the type of exercise,how long it is,the difficulty level,etc. blogilates is another one. Befit(befit in 30,befit in 60,befit extreme,etc) is another one thats good. I have many others but I would start out slow so those above should be great for now.
  • insideoutgirl
    insideoutgirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just started using "Virtuagym" app for iPhone. I love it. It has workouts for people with no equipment and walks u thru them.