Any vegetarians/vegans out there?

Options
Hi everyone. Looking to connect with fellow vegheads

Replies

• GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yup. I'm here. I have a complete bio, FR me if you're interested.
  • mnkraj1
    mnkraj1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah...I m
  • lizy004
    lizy004 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm veggie and love it
  • makaratiani
    Options
    Hey, I am vegetarian too
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 25 yrs ..
  • TheProspitPrincess
    TheProspitPrincess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian, with small bouts of vegan detoxes.

• shambaby6
    shambaby6 Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Me!! Anyone can feel free to friend me.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Me too. B)
  • margaretlb4
    margaretlb4 Posts: 114 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm not completely vegetarian, but I try to eat clean, healthy, and non-processed. If that doesn't bother you, please friend me - looking to add healthy, motivating friends that I can also motivate :)
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian who also does not eat dairy but does eat eggs been this way 30 years:)
  • picklesauce
    picklesauce Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! Here! Trying to stick to no dairy or eggs, too, at least at home.. (but I don't go nuts if I'm eating out or check the bread)
  • patriotsprincess23
    Options
    I have been vegetarian for 2 years. I eat cheese & eggs but NO MILK. I have been trying to go full vegan and have been unsuccessful in doing 100% but little by little I'm getting there lol. Add me as a friend :smile: PatriotsPrincess23
  • cyprusvegan
    cyprusvegan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been vegan for 3 1/2 years and love it. Would never go back to animal foods. I've always enjoyed cooking but since becoming vegan I have learned so much more and make super tasty meals with a much wider use of spices. Personally I don't add oil apart from a couple of tiny exceptions and rarely use processed foods. It helps living in a (relatively) remote location as seasonal fresh fruits and veg are abundant and most dried legumes and some grains too but imported packaged foods are less widely available. Despite being overweight, my BP is good and cholesterol levels went down to normal following this plan. Just wish I could lose weight ! The pounds seem to fall off other people (my husband lost weight but not me unfortunately). Am trying to exercise more and reduce portions. Looking forward to hearing how you get on and any tips.