TMI: My boobs got smaller, and now I'm sad :(

Options
I probably A. shouldn't be sharing and B. shouldn't be sad, but I finally went bra shopping this weekend--I lost a full cup size, so now I am an A. My boobs were never big before, never anything to write home about, but now I feel downright...unfeminine. My husband says he doesn't care, but I care, you know? Boobs are the first sign you get when you're a kid that you're growing up...now I might as well stand backwards. :(

Replies

• eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I probably A. shouldn't be sharing and B. shouldn't be sad, but I finally went bra shopping this weekend--I lost a full cup size, so now I am an A. My boobs were never big before, never anything to write home about, but now I feel downright...unfeminine. My husband says he doesn't care, but I care, you know? Boobs are the first sign you get when you're a kid that you're growing up...now I might as well stand backwards. :(
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    I'll trade you :wink: I'd kill to have an A size.. I'm a C. bleh.
  • looovely_x3
    Options
    snap. surgery?
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Could always try rolling up socks :blushing: Can't believe I just :blushing: suggested that :blushing:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I was a d in high school and now a barely b sad but what do you do. They are fat so once you start losing fat they start to go a little more too:frown: I am saving up for a boob job not Pamela Anderson's but a full C or I would even settle for a full b. That would be nice!! Maybe one day:smile:

Alisha
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    when I started working out I went down a cup size, too (I'm now an A as well). At first I was bummed but now I really like it. I can wear cute swimsuits and not worry about coverage or sagging... hell i'll probably never have to worry about sagging! push-up bras work wonders... and I feel smaller all over! I feel that if I'm smaller on top, it just creates an all-over smaller looking silhouette! try those reasons to celebrate your new size!! :bigsmile:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Undone-
    I think that anyone would agree that you look so much more attractive now. Who cares if you lost a cup size? You lost so much more from your waist... Your figure is much more hour-glass shaped now, and that means more feminine and womanly!
    And you never know, they might come back ... So I don't recommend any surgery. But you might try a padded bra if you feel self-conscious about it.
    -YP
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Well I feel for you......:cry:
    Why cant we lose it in the butt first.....??:embarassed: :sad:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Ugh... I want to keep my butt. But I'd lose some thigh any day.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I too was sad when I lost what very little I had from my boobs. I went from an A to a AAA due to having a partial mastectomy, I think I was more upset about the loss of boobs than the cancer. I did end up having augmentation surgery when I made it to my 10 year cancer free anniversary and I just love the new twins (which are D's). So basically what I'm trying to say is I feel your pain.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I lost my but, but still have my C cups. I want my but back:sad: I had a nice round but, now nothing. :cry: Just think of yourself as lucky. At least you can get away with out wearing a bra occationally. I always have to wear one, cause if I don't it is completely noticable:blushing:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I too was sad when I lost what very little I had from my boobs. I went from an A to a AAA due to having a partial mastectomy, I think I was more upset about the loss of boobs than the cancer. I did end up having augmentation surgery when I made it to my 10 year cancer free anniversary and I just love the new twins (which are D's). So basically what I'm trying to say is I feel your pain.

Holy cow you went from AAA to D's. That's a big difference. My mom had cancer just this last year and is about the same situation as you. She was a A and now is an AA, she didn't have to have a mastectomy, but between the chemo and radiation they shrank. I couldn't imagine my mom with D's.

Congrates on your 10 years.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I will give up my D's I have lost 30lbs total and they havent budged.... I still have another 25-30 to go so I really hope the girls get smaller
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I second both posts of yellow_pepper. I'd like to move around some fat on my body - I'd take some off my tights and put it on the upper part of my body, here and there. :ohwell: Don't thnk I'm ungrateful - I just wish I'd stop measuring myself (and the other ladies that pass by and I compare myself to) based on my tights.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    P.S. wewereundone, I think you're very very pretty the way you look right now. And hey, 52 :noway: WOW!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'd trade you any day. I'm a C and would love to be a B at the most.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were a little bigger, but in general I'm happy with what the good Lord gave me.:smile:
  • neiner
    neiner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs would go away..... D's are just to much for me..:explode: ... :flowerforyou:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I would trade you any day!! At my biggest I was a 42 F and now I'm a DD. I had a reduction and they went back up to an F when I had my second daughter. I asked the Dr. if she would make me smaller but she said that I would look out of proportion (sp?) if I went any smaller then a C (which they didn't last at a C for very long) guess I wasn't done growing at 23 years old! :grumble: :noway:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    yeah that's what will happen to me when i reach my goal weight too. i know because i've been 120 before and am stuck between a and b cup so it was hard to find bras.