OMG! WTFudgcicle!!! I am STARTING OVER!

Options
2»

Replies

• mizzesberry
    mizzesberry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    glad to see this.... it sux... i also have gained what i had previously lost :( makes me want to cry.. BUUUUUUUT we all know that wont help anything :)
  • mrs_sjlarsen
    mrs_sjlarsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    glad to see this.... it sux... i also have gained what i had previously lost :( makes me want to cry.. BUUUUUUUT we all know that wont help anything :)

I'm just reminding myself... Did it before... I "survived"... So I damn well can do it again....

And this time I am NEVER GOING BACK!!!!!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    DaveR100 wrote: »
    I am working on making permanent life style changes after regaining what I lost in 2011-2012. Add me sounds like we all have the same story. Lets make it stick this time:)

What an awesome & positive way to think of it! Love it :)

• tho2004_418
    tho2004_418 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

saramikish wrote: »
    I'm just reminding myself... Did it before... I "survived"... So I damn well can do it again....

And this time I am NEVER GOING BACK!!!!!!!

Same here, I'm done with this yo-yo dieting! DONE!!! Time for a permanent lifestyle change for me!

• deety3
    deety3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow - sounds like we all have the same story. I lost 87 lbs on MFP during 2013 and gained back over 60 during 2014. So I'm back on the MFP program and planning on this being the LAST do-over. Done with do-overs!

Everyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Just remember, take it easy and don't hold back on your favorite foods. Just eat less of them. If you want a junk meal, eat it! Just be good the next day. :smiley:
  • candicegriffith75
    candicegriffith75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went and did the same thing too. Request sent and anyone else who wants to add me to their list can as well.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm fudgsicle. Actually they are surprisingly low in calories!
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My beer gut is a force to be reckoned with....back at it trying to tame the beast!
  • laceyjjj
    laceyjjj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Rooting for you! Friend request sent!
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Lol...I'm more of a WTFunnelcake kind of girl but I think we might still be able to be friends :)
    Also a mom of 4, lost 40 lbs on MFP the first time and now I'm back to lose the 10 lbs (and hopefully more!) I've gained back over the winter.
    Friend request sent
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Sending a friend request...
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm back too. I restarted my weight and goal today and everything disappeared! My initial measurements too! Argghh!! So, I'm starting with a clean slate. Oh well.

What the heck, I'll send you a friend request too! ;) We can do this!!
  • RosemaryMaeButler
    RosemaryMaeButler Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Friend request sent.
    I think I started a blog too
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If anyone want to friend me too, by all means!! :)
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hear you - I gained back close to 30 pounds after losing 50 :(. It is so easy to fall back in to old habits. I have about 65 pounds to lose in order to get back into a healthy BMI. I will send you a friend request. Good luck - we can do it!!!
  • marmeer25
    marmeer25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    And anyone who reads my post - feel free to add me . . . I appreciate all your support!
  • CiaraFit21
    CiaraFit21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost 45 in 6 months in 2013. Got to my goal weight and figured I could eat what I wanted because I "earned it" which lead to binging and now I've gain 20 back and getting back to MFP because it held me accountable and the only way I can lose the weight. But I've lost once and will again, commited to the lifestyle! (Anyone else feel free to add)! ❤️
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Right here with you. Was on a while back, lost 40 and then let it all go and added back and more. Three kids myself. Started back 1/1 and down 25 so far with 50 more ideally to go. Sending you request. You did it before so you can definitely do it again!!!!!!!
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I went from 205 to 150 (with a goal of 130). So close to goal and I put my weight loss and my health on the back burner. Put twenty pounds back on very quickly, and here I am.

Sending you a friend request!