On the fat wagon...again...so mad at myself!

Options
2»

Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same spot. We can get it off again!
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Kids will do that to you! Now that I'm older, it's even harder to take off! You can do it if you set your mind to it!
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Kids will definitely change your body, I've had 4 of them and my body looks like a tornado hit it. But, I want so desperately not to be asked that question again. The floor I worked at the hospital (Oncology) I had a patient with a brain tumor, it was April fools day, and I went into the room to put on the board that I was going to be his nurse for the day. He asked me when my baby was due (ok, he has a brain tumor, I get it) his wife said, Oh honey, she's just a bigger girl. I wanted to know if that was an April fools joke, Of course not, but wow... I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole...
  • leighann9981
    leighann9981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Her saying that was just as bad! But I understand the wanting to be swallowed up by the floor. I felt the same way!
  • donnap126
    donnap126 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I so understand where UR at lost 60 lbs 4 years ago and here I am trying to lose it again. This time I'm not going to get comfortable I will track from now on you don't realize how much UR eating unless u right it down good luck see u on the other side
  • leighann9981
    leighann9981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're right! Keeping the diary on here helps a lot! I think about everything I eat knowing I'm going to have to add it to my diary for the day. And Thanks! You too! :)