Hello!

Options
I have been doing MyFitnessPal for about a week now, and I love it! I had wanted to start Weight Watchers, but the prices they charge just are not budget friendly to me. This site is great in easily letting me track my goals and calories, without attacking my budget!

So, hello everyone! And I wish you the best of luck on your ventures!

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I think you will love it here! I have done weight watchers and lost weight on it, but it is really hard to keep up with the meetings when you have a busy schedule (not to mention the cost.) You will find a really supportive community of folks who are in the same weight loss boat as you are. Good luck!!:drinker:
  • mickmajr
    mickmajr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi to you to, I joined over the week end, really pleased with this app.
  • scmusicbiz
    scmusicbiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello to you too!

I'm also a WW refugee. It worked for me when I could find a leader and a group that was a good fit for me, but it was expensive and I hated all the waiting in line. This is working well for me so far, and I hope it does for you too.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll definitely love it here and find success.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I have never spent a dime on any weight loss program . . . done every pound of my loss just with MFP and the awsome support of my awsome friends here . . . welcome!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :D I joined recently myself and I'm loving the support and encouragement you get, it really does help. Good luck!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I totally agree .. I also signed up for this site because of the ridiculous charges weightwatchers have.

So far I'm pretty impressed, good luck to you also. (:
  • Shawneea
    Shawneea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find this site to be one of the key's to success!