Restarting could use friends and motivation!

Options
Had MFP last year but hardly ever made use of it! However, I just had my first child 7 weeks ago, I reached my biggest weight while pregnant at 145. I'm naturally small and have never been that big! I reached my pre-pregnancy body quite fast but I really don't feel "fit" and my child is my motivation to really step it up and get healthy! I've been watching my fitspos online and I just started home workouts! I'm motivated to not just lose weight but get fit! I have no issue working out, I've been doing ok with food minus the occasional sweets! I'm just not consistent! I just started back a week ago and I have this habit of starting off well but getting off track! I'm never consistent! I need motivation and encouragement to keep me pushing toward my goals! So feel free to add me!!

Replies

• JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good luck to u. U can add me if u need a friend.
  • marlymarly
    marlymarly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My babies are older, but I could still use some motivation to stay consistent! Add me if you like!
  • batelmiller
    batelmiller Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm also filling more like getting fit than losing a lot of weight I really want to build muscle so it's all about eating right and training hard.
  • erinkelly2
    erinkelly2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am "restarting" with fitness pal. Need to lose baby weight that can no longer be blamed on the 17 month old baby.
  • donnap126
    donnap126 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me I could use the support ...I'm starting all over ...how do u lose 60 lbs and gain it back in 4 years it took me forever to lose
  • topbird200
    Options
    Hi there I'm restarting again too feel free to add me and good luck x
  • annied1961
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your first child!
    Blessings!!!
    Add me if you wish.
    Annie
  • lauramazzie
    lauramazzie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me if you wish! :wink: I am always looking for support and to support anyone on this journey!
  • cmcdonald525
    cmcdonald525 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone on their journey! I'm restarting as well. I lost 30 lbs, lost my motivation, then gained all the weight back in about 5 months. Trying again, this time with more of an understanding of what I did wrong.
  • raneishastassin
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I'm still learning this app and didn't know I has to check the community section to see notifications on my post here lol! Added you all!
  • raneishastassin
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Sorry I'm still learning this app and didn't know I has to check the community section to see notifications on my post here lol! Added you all!

Had*