Tired? Yes tattooed? Yes chubby? YES!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm tired for 7 yrs now
  • JoD929
    JoD929 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am sleep deprived between kids being sick. I have two boys (3 and 7) and I have one tattoo (would love a second, but hubby is just not on board with that).
  • kelli_khaotic
    kelli_khaotic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies For being such amazing support for each other and myself
    I have decided to stick with the 1200 for now but i may set up an appointment with my doctor to see if he has any tips to help me lose weight
    Plus starting to really buckle down starting today the bf and i got a workout date for some elliptical and some arm workouts
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Tired and chubby alright! No tattoo yet. It will be my reward for reaching 60 lbs lost :)
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Am the mother of two INCREDIBLY energentic boys ones 7 the other two
    I find myself eating lots of junk because its the fastest option and well we all know having kids chicken nuggets and pizxa are a staple lol
    I just need support ladies someone to tell me girl that ice cream is not your friend lol
    I have a 7 year old girl and a 3 year old boy he is addicted to McDonald's and I always end up eating a few of his fries
  • RedRachel77
    RedRachel77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Chubby tattooed Mom of three here! Just had twin boys in November.

Is anyone using Instagram for motivational quotes, pics, etc?
    I made an Instagram strictly to document my journey. All my friends and family were getting super annoyed on my regular instagram with all the fitness stuff.

Follow me @im_never_looking_back

I'll follow you back!!
  • JoD929
    JoD929 Posts: 377 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am having pretty good success with eating at a calories deficit of my TDEE and no exercise right now unless you count taking the toddler to the park and chasing him around the house for potty training. I am losing about 2 pounds a week so far and my caloric intake is at 1599 calories at 5'5", starting weight 200 pounds, and 33 years old with no actual fitness routine right now. My diary is open if you want any ideas, my diet is not limited to certain foods (except I watch my sodium because I tend to bloat). I would die right now if I couldn't eat my Easter chocolate covered Peeps. I might have a stash hidden away from the kiddos view in my closet. ;)
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I clicked this link going.. when did I post this?? LOL It describes me perfectly.. I'm a mom... I have a 15 year old and a 1 year old.. (Yes, I said that right).. So I am constantly chasing the little one and repeating No all the time.. and having to remember to check in with the 15 year old who of course wants to just be left alone.. Ahhh you gotta love teenagers!! :wink: I work full time in Corporate America... and just happen to be chubby and well tattoo'd! Umm I have 9 pieces, would LOVE more.. but refer to above.. "Corporate America".. so I'm slowly getting more.. LOL My hubby on the other hand is pretty covered... two full sleeves, chest piece.. and some on his legs... Anyway.. always looking for mfp'ers who are supportive and motivated.. sometimes I need both and sometimes I can provide both! So send me a request!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Am the mother of two INCREDIBLY energentic boys ones 7 the other two
    I find myself eating lots of junk because its the fastest option and well we all know having kids chicken nuggets and pizxa are a staple lol
    I just need support ladies someone to tell me girl that ice cream is not your friend lol
    I have a 7 year old girl and a 3 year old boy he is addicted to McDonald's and I always end up eating a few of his fries

I've never taken my kids to McDonald's. I don't like fast food so they don't even know it exists. Not bad going considering my eldest is nearly 6!

They do like chocolate and ice cream though. I buy frozen yogurt and tell them it's ice cream ;)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    See thats what i wonder too if am possibly sabotaging myself by not eating enough
    Am not a huge eater as is especially breakfest its hard enough getting myself to eat my yogurt but i truly wonder if a professional nutritionist would tell me to take in more calories

I'm not a nutritionist, but I am a certified personal trainer. PM me your stats, and I can give you an idea of where you should be calorie wise, and why.
  • MrsRichmond060212
    MrsRichmond060212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've sent some requests! :-) I am looking for support also and am glad to have found this post!!! I am 5'1, 201 lbs. I lost about 30 lbs and gained it back plus some:( I'm looking to lose at least 40 pounds... 60 is my real goal. I've got an almost 3 year old girl, and some tattoos ;) Thank you for posting this!! :-) :-)
  • longkelsey0216
    longkelsey0216 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Tattooed newbie mommy here! My son is just shy of 8 mo. Trying to lose 60 lbs. Add me if you'd like.
  • Deannjay
    Deannjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. I have a 6month old baby girl and I'm always exhausted.
  • Deannjay
    Deannjay Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and I'm definitely a chuster who could use the motivation too. So let's do this together guys!
  • AlexisFit2bMom
    AlexisFit2bMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mommy of a 4 and 6 year old. Lost 60lbs three years ago. Recently packed on about 20lbs. Seems as though it's harder to lose now that I'm in my 30's. :/
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a chubby tattooed mom and Grandma! I can always use more friends!!!
  • michelle1989GY
    Options
    Chubby tired tattoed mum of 3 (+the husband and 2 cats).
    After years of putting everyone elses health before my own I'm trying to get myself healthy so I can look after them all for a lot longer!
    A good kick up the backside is often needed and thinking my husband had a brain tumour made me realise we don't live forever and if things don't change it will be over before it needs to be.
    Stay strong x
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Chubby mom here. I have a 7 month old and a 2 year old. I'm super tired and trying to lose around 80 pounds
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Ahh fellow chubby tired moms. This morning 2.5yo spent 15min crying at the window for his daddy to come back.

Daddy needs to work fewer hours methinks.