BACK ROLLS

Can some one tell me how to get rid of back rolls? I been losing weight and inches, but i want my back fat gone

Replies

• neiner
    neiner Posts: 7 Member
    Can some one tell me how to get rid of back rolls? I been losing weight and inches, but i want my back fat gone
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    No idea sorry, but I'd love to find out too :happy:
  • 5mule
    5mule Posts: 32 Member
    You have to lose weight all over. Unfortunately, there's no way to "spot" train, or to lose fat in just one spot. The only thing you can do is try to reach a healthy weight and maintain it. I have love handles and no matter what I do, they never go away. It's a bummer. Just focus on your best traits!
  • Jackie_W
    I wonder if a full body workout - later on, when we're almost at our ideal weight, would work to tone those 'awkward parts'
    Something like pilates or yoga maybe????

I spoke to my personal trainer this week, about my tummy wobbling like a jelly these days, he told me I cannot tone it up until I've lost a bit more weight:cry: That don't help LOL
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    You have to lose weight and then - there is equipment at the gym that will tone that area
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Reverse crunches (on your tummy...they also have machines in the gym for it), reverse chest press or flys (free weights and machines)

Anything that works your back muscles will help TONE that area. Overall fat removal is going to help, but try to TONE that area too and it'll help.
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    I wonder if a full body workout - later on, when we're almost at our ideal weight, would work to tone those 'awkward parts'
    Something like pilates or yoga maybe????

I spoke to my personal trainer this week, about my tummy wobbling like a jelly these days, he told me I cannot tone it up until I've lost a bit more weight:cry: That don't help LOL

Just think though...you can do all the tummy tightening things now and then when you lose some more weight...there will be awesome abs underneath waiting to come out! :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    [/quote]

Just think though...you can do all the tummy tightening things now and then when you lose some more weight...there will be awesome abs underneath waiting to come out! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Now I like your thinking :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    weight training! The back is like abs they are the hardest to keep from being lumpy. There are a lot of arm and back weight lifting exercises that will help tighten up that area.

Oh, and of course a low fat diet :wink:
  • neiner
    neiner Posts: 7 Member
    Thanks to everyone that replied... I still wish i was a genie and i could make it all go away lol:laugh: