P90X3 - Crane Cracker Push-ups

Options
I just completed P90X3 Decelerator - But those Crane Cracker Push-ups... I can get my knee onto my elbow but I cannot get the other leg extended. Anyone have some balance tips for me?

Replies

• jessiec856
    Options
    That's a tough move. I don't have any special balance tips, but great job on your workout today!
    I did Agility X this morning.
  • jessiec856
    Options
    How do you log your X3 workouts in MFP? Cardio or strength, and how does it know the calorie estimates?
  • AReeves41
    AReeves41 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd week for X3. I need to work on flexibility and balance myself. Feel free to add me
  • badbradclark
    badbradclark Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use MapmyFitness to log all my exercises and I choose P90X as the fitness type. When it came over here to myfitnesspal, it came over as calisthenics. That's probably pretty accurate. I also wear a heartrate monitor to give me some semblance of an accurate measurement of calories burned.
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    jessiec856 wrote: »
    How do you log your X3 workouts in MFP? Cardio or strength, and how does it know the calorie estimates?
    I create the Exercises under Cardio; but you can make it be whatever you want when you enter the calories for those exercises.

• ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I've done X3 three times now, and I still can't get those push-ups right. Sometimes, it's all about just forgetting the rest and simply doing your best.
  • anothermop
    Options
    You might be right.
  • anothermop
    Options
    Hey Ryan, someone suggested I use push-up bars so I could lean forward enough to get my leg off the ground. I did it this morning, it wasn't pretty, but I was able to do a couple.
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Are push-up bars kind of like those power stands they use in the videos?
  • anothermop
    Options
    Yep