100 pounds to lose looking for motivated friends who log in!

Options
im 26 and I want to lose weight and get healthy before my husband and I have kids. I love to run with my running club but I have to take the next step to get healthy. Please add me! I need motivators who LOG IN! Look forward to supporting you too

Replies

• carissafinnegan
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 100 pounds. I'm 18 and have always had a weight problem but I'm trying to lose what I've gained.
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I log in daily - down about 45 of a total of 80 lbs to lose
  • carrieannetrip
    carrieannetrip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also trying to lose 100 lbs. I started my journey last year, I've lost 45 of the 100. Hittong a few road blocks along the way... BUT still giving it 100%... I log in daily. I live by this app. Haha
  • grizzlygift
    grizzlygift Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm trying to lose 80 lbs. I've started a month ago ,now I lost 14lbs. Still have alot of weight to go.
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 125 pounds overall. Just started last week, but i think I can do this - loving how supportive everyone on this site is!
  • tbee83
    tbee83 Posts: 9
    Options
    I want to lose about 80 pounds! I am committed to logging in daily.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily and am always willing to support others!
  • pickledpete
    pickledpete Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm new and have quite a few lbs to lose :) Good luck!
  • nojuliefx
    nojuliefx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm almost done with my 110 pound journey!
  • AHrhymeswithFLY
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I believe k have all of you added now o:)
  • msidnuga
    msidnuga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've got that and then some to loose too,anyone may add me too. Sent fr AHrhymes :)
  • toshie2015
    Options
    I'm 21 trying to lose around 140lbs. Just got this app and I'm already addicted to it. Everyone add me!
  • jessiejes
    jessiejes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 35kg or around 77lbs
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm a constant logger and also have much to lose! I've already lost 25lbs. I have about 60 more to go.
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have 125 to lose. So far I'm only down 7. It's a long *kitten* battle.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I log daily. I'm down 68 so far. About halfway to where I need to be. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Lisa_0527
    Lisa_0527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have been on MFP for 30 days and have lost 8 pounds so far.

You can do it!!
  • AHrhymeswithFLY
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have added you all as well