Competitive Weight Loss Challenge Buddy

Options
I'm looking for 1 buddy who wants to do a competitive weight loss challenge in April. Looking for someone with the following characteristics:

Female
Competitive
Driven
25-50 pounds above goal weight
Logs into MFP daily
Committed (at least for a month)
Sports minded a plus but not necessity

Ok...send me a message if you are interested and I'll hopefully have someone by Sunday. If multiple people respond i'll just pick one person. I only really have time to interact daily with one person so no hard feelings.

Replies

• SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump last chance
  • SKILL22
    Options
    Come on there has to be some competitive female out there? What's the worst thing that can happen? You lose a few pounds?!
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message.
  • SKILL22
    Options
    Awesome lets do this!
  • madina030877
    madina030877 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 15 pounds above goal but would love to compete.
  • Sylvieyoucandothis
    Sylvieyoucandothis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Sylvie. I recently gained 50 pounds. I need to get back on track. This competition thing would be new for me. It might be what i need. I have my own gym concisting of threadmill, elliptical, boxing, weights, med ball, floor work and do yoga sometimes. Are u up for this. I am! Friendly competition could be cool. So I dare you! Tomorrow around 4:45 pm after work I'm kicking your *kitten* on the threadmill! Lol! You know you want it!!! Get back to me.
  • SKILL22
    Options
    Hey there. I already committed to one person for my April challenge. I only have time to do this with one person unfortunately. Maybe you two can challenge each other?