Newbie.. in need of motivation... AND FRIENDS!!!

Options
Just joined last week... been struggling for years with my weight... hoping MFP can give me the support and keep me on track!

Replies

• xandralaw
    xandralaw Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jade281
    jade281 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi

I am just about to post something similar. Good luck with your progress. Feel free to also add me. X
  • aimilou1991
    Options
    I'm struggling too, fingers crossed this works but add me if you like :D
  • solange0910980
    Options
    Good luck girlie. Just joined also. Just stay positive. Take it one day at a time and one pound at a time. Dont give up. Everything good takes time.
  • coreyblacknight
    coreyblacknight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started last week Thursday..lost 2 pounds so far. Seems overwhelming at first but it gets easier. Good luck.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    SO.. I just made a friend... ALLIE_MFP... and I am her only friend so far... Please forward her a friend request... I can't guarantee she'll accept... BUT I think it would be a great way to introduce her to MFP if some folks would send her a request... tahnk you all very much :)... and I am always accepting new friends... so long as you offer a little explain :smiley:
  • jenniferbilyeu
    Options
    Add me! I'm not new hear...but I'm back on the wagon. I'm here for you..as long as you return the kick in the britches when it's needed....lol
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am returning to regular MFP life after a break for a family issue, so please feel free to add me :)
  • jessievee1112
    Options
    Glad to have you back! Lets do this girl!
  • jessievee1112
    jessievee1112 Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options

:)
  • jessievee1112
    Options
    Oh im here for u! No worries and feel free to return the kick if i need it! Lol
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I need some newbies with fresh motivation added to my friends!
  • atroanirbas
    atroanirbas Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Lavamints
    Lavamints Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah new friends!
  • jessievee1112
    Options
    B)
  • twichele
    twichele Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had done great a few years years ago but the past two years have been horrible! I can see a huge difference in health and want to get back track. Accountability and motivation are key
  • Yvi79
    Yvi79 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • varnessaprice45
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I recently lost 20lbs and need MFP to help me get rid of the last 25lbs. I'm having to count calories now, my weight loss is at a standstill.