Insanity Workout

Options
So I am thinking about ordering the Insanity Workout. Anybody out there have any experience with it? I am looking for some feed back good or bad. Whats up Myfitness Pals????

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    what is it? never heard of it
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I've tried one video - the fitness test, its good, its intense, but its not for the faint hearted. You need to be able to do alot of jumping, planks, military push-ups and squats. Otherwise, if your ok to put in the effort im sure you will be fine
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Oh you will love it! :) It's an incredible workout!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm only two weeks into Insanity...and boy is it intense...
  • Change4Life1
    Options
    Yup.. Completed Insanity Mothers Day. Was awesome! Saw great results and my cardio endurance is through the roof. Toughest DVD workout on the market but addicting!
  • alibslim
    alibslim Posts: 16
    Options
    If your a beginner don't attempt it! It killed me. I had to start out slower than that. If you work out alot than it is probably right up you alley. Be sure to let me know how your experience went!
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    A really good program but make sure you can jump. If you have knees, ankles, hips or feet problems it may not be the workout for you.
  • judylawrie
    judylawrie Posts: 2
    Options
    If you're just starting out you might want to get Richard Simmons, dancing to the oldies - won't kill you ; )
  • michelle2808
    Options
    haven't noticed a lot of weight loss however, my legs and butt have toned up a lot.....it's intense as everyone says!
  • megz21691
    megz21691 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were doing this workout for awhile (we are getting ready to start back up) and the first week he lost 10 pounds. It is hard, but I actually miss doing it. There is a lot of jumping/hopping so if you have knee or ankle problems I wouldn't recommend you to do it. Even the people in the videos have to take periodic breaks so don't feel bad if you have to take a few yourself. Good luck :)