Lap band

Options
2»

Replies

• sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    paulahope2 wrote: »
    As a nurse on a surgical ward.. I highly recommend you stick to the diet and plan your doctor told you to stick to.. Especially the vitamins (multi vitamin with iron, b12, calcium and vitamin d).. I've seen a lot of people not taking these supplement and it really takes its toll on the body! Wish you all the best with the surgery :)

• sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 3 weeks post op. Have had no problems at all with eating. Kind of scary actually because there has been nothing that I've tried that I can't eat. Worries me so I'm going to call the doctors office Monday. Will have my first fill on April 7. Maybe that will make a difference. I was expecting to be very limited on what I can eat but not experiencing that. Probably a good thing
  • lauralou66
    Options
    I am new to the MFP and was banded in June 2004!!! I started out at 233 lbs made it down to 126 lbs at my lowest 3 years ago... Maintained my weight between 129-135 for years. I have recently in the last 6 months gained weight and currently weigh 160lbs. I was too tight and self pay $350 per fill. I had a small amount of fluid removed in January this year. I am a sugar and food addict.. And disgusted with myself. Ugh...
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    fwlady531 wrote: »
    Doc says I need 75 g of protein but also need to watch total of calories. This app is not doing it.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here. I also must get a minimum number of protein grams daily, and watch my total calories. MFP tracks both. Perhaps check your settings and customize as necessary.