Eating for nutritional goals

Options
Hello I'm new to the app and according to fitnesspal I am not meeting
My Daily calorie intake, anyone have any tips for meeting 3.500 calories

Replies

• danomitex
    danomitex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    3,500 calories seems extremely high even if you intend on gaining weight. How did you come up with that figure? (what's your current height, weight, goal?).

If in fact you need 3,500 calories/day and have not been able to meet that number, you need to simply eat more.
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Cheese cake
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sounds like some yummy food is in your future! I say opt for high calorie items like nuts, nut butters, avocado, ice cream, pasta etc.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    danomitex wrote: »
    3,500 calories seems extremely high even if you intend on gaining weight. How did you come up with that figure? (what's your current height, weight, goal?).

If in fact you need 3,500 calories/day and have not been able to meet that number, you need to simply eat more calorie dense foods.
    FTFY
  • danomitex
    danomitex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    danomitex wrote: »

If in fact you need 3,500 calories/day and have not been able to meet that number, you need to simply eat more calorie dense foods.
    FTFY

CSB