A little about me

Options
tyshieha
tyshieha Posts: 76 Member
I am a 28 year old mother of 4. I Weigh 209 lbs right now and I can feel it. My youngest is 10 months. I am not trying to be hard on myself because I know I just had a baby but I dont like all the weight that I have gained. I just got a membership to a gym and I am going to start working out on a regular basis. I am also changing my diet. I am serious this time and I need to loose atleast 89 lbs.

Replies

• groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    tyshieha wrote: »
    I am a 28 year old mother of 4. I Weigh 209 lbs right now and I can feel it. My youngest is 10 months. I am not trying to be hard on myself because I know I just had a baby but I dont like all the weight that I have gained. I just got a membership to a gym and I am going to start working out on a regular basis. I am also changing my diet. I am serious this time and I need to loose atleast 89 lbs.

You will do it! I can tell by your determination in your post. Welcome! Wishing you all the best!

• pinkgiraffe1125
    Options
    I'm 23, have a 33 month old boy and 12 month old girl and currently I weigh 214lbs and would love to lose around 48 - 50lbs so have a way to go and I know how you feel. Good luck with the weight loss :smile: xx