How is sex life after weight loss?

Options
bealio85
bealio85 Posts: 16 Member
Right now, I absolutely HATE being fully naked with my partner, and better believe the light is off when we do our thang!
I'm just curious, has anyone else gone through this and are now confident in their sex life to just be free and exposed?
Maybe I'm being silly, but I can't wait to get to that point where I feel sexy for my man

Replies

• scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Awesome, I was so self conscious before I didn't want anyone to see me naked. I feel good about my body now, and I feel sexier than ever.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% there yet, but I'm on my way!

One thing I have noticed is that we just seem to fit together better. I don't feel like I'm being smothered by my own fat when he's on top.

• determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Confession: sometimes I pull my shirt off and get so distracted looking at *my* new muscles in the mirror that I forget to look at him. ;) I definitely feel the a sexier girl having lost almost 30 pounds.
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ah May Zing! My babe has always loved my body no matter my weight but I now have the energy to be much more "participatory" ;)
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ah May Zing! My babe has always loved my body no matter my weight but I now have the energy to be much more "participatory" ;)

lol right? I find I was always making the hubby do all the "work" now that I have noticed my legs have gotten stonger i dont mind switching it up :blush:
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Sex confidence definitely increases as weight decreases. It is nice to see more of your Mini Mr. because the fat around your groin area has subsided.
  • jenniferrhurd
    jenniferrhurd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have found that I now have more energy to participate and my boyfriend definitely enjoys that.
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Such motivation lol. Im too big to be on top, and I am so self conscious that Im pretty boring. I cant eait to get to this point. I grt naked now with lights on, but one day I wont only fpcus on my fatness lol
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    My body issues didn't disappear with the weight, unfortunately. I'm working on it, though.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 130 pounds and I'm totally self-conscious! My stomach and boobs are all icky now :( I will someday have a tummy tuck and breast lift.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My husband has never had any hangups about my body - in fact he actually likes me curvier than I prefer myself. That said, I sometimes get so bummed if I pass the mirror and feel squishy that it does effect the way I feel about it all. I just try to remember the things he loves about me no matter what weight I am :)
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    From a male's point of view, there's two parts of this. Or maybe three.

First is the emotional/mental part. You feel better about yourself and feel like you look better, it makes everything better.

Second, physically most males get a lot of padding around the groin area when they get fat that effectively causes them to lose length. Losing weight can make a difference of an inch or two.

The last point has to do more with physical fitness than weight. Gaining a lot of aerobic fitness made all the difference in the world to me. Sex went from being a lot of hard work that, while pleasurable, always left me feeling like I was going to have a heart attack to being something that was just amazing again.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Don't know, been married too long
  • CObluegrass
    CObluegrass Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs but kept a lot of my belly, so I'm not feeling any sexier naked, that's for sure. clothes look better, nekkid looks worse.
  • bealio85
    bealio85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I constantly feel self conscious naked, he's seen me naked plenty of times but I always feel like I look disgusting and I don't want to see it so I'm sure he doesn't either! Lights off! I just want to feel confident and comfortable in my own skin
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Sex drive = up
    Frequency of sex = the same

That sucks

OP for me yes my sexual confidence has increased as I drop weight. I have other things to think about during sex like my partner pleasure.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Used to more frequently. Life has just stepped in and been a real vag-block.
  • oncem0re
    oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sex drive = up
    Frequency of sex = the same

That's not good :( -

Mine is both equally UP... Frequency...5-6 times a week, every night if I let him... and we're married for 12 years now, in our mid 30's. My mom always tells me that we look like honeymooners all the time. hahah! I dont know we just can't get enough of each other I guess :)
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    JayRuby84 wrote: »
    Used to more frequently. Life has just stepped in and been a real vag-block.

Yep. That right there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!