Dorm Room Grocery List

Options
Back at college after spring break, classes start tomorrow. I weigh 118.My goal is to drop back down to the weight I was when I graduated high school a year ago: 105 lbs. I am 5 foot even and 19 years old. I only have a mini fridge that I share with a roommate. This is what I'm thinking:

Skim milk
Simply Orange Juice
Hard boiled eggs
Blueberries
Whole wheat bread
Nonfat blueberry Greek yogurt
Annie's Mac & Cheese packets
Low cal soups (no cream soups)
Lara/Lunabars

I already have snack cheeses and granola and breakfast bars and some oranges. Any other suggestions?

Replies

• KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Vegetables? (not trying to be facetious, I just don't see any listed, and not sure how much room you have for storing them or appliances you can use for cooking them...)
  • tribbygirl
    Options
    Vegetables? (not trying to be facetious, I just don't see any listed, and not sure how much room you have for storing them or appliances you can use for cooking them...)

I don't really have any room for cooking, but I was thinking of getting frozen edamame to snack on as well as broccoli and maybe some carrots
  • savvyfantastic
    savvyfantastic Posts: 112 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'd suggest losing the juice and saving the room for whole fruits and vegetables.

And don't think about your weight when you graduated high school- you're still young and your body is, and will continue to go through massive changes. Instead, focus on your body's current and future potential, which may be a different weight- focusing on a teenage body weight is not necessarily realistic, and I mean that in the most positive way possible. xx