Easy yummy dinner ideas pleeeeaseee

Options
2»

Replies

• 7aneena
    7aneena Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @castrofreak I posted a chicken pizza in the recipe boards earlier, it's really good and so easy ph8zff6hn3i5.jpg

It is over 500 cal but high in protein and will keep you full for a while
  • overin2015
    overin2015 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hope someone didn't say this but google Biggest Loser Pork Tenderloin. This is the BEST recipe. Very low cal - all in the spices and amazing.

Also any Tortilla soup would be easy - I used rotisserie chicken, rotel, can of corn, black beans and some chicken stock add some cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic salt and onion powder. Serve with slice of avocado and a little cheese and sour cream if your calories can take it. I leave off the tortilla chips in the bottom if I feel I can't have the extra calories.

Roast is pretty good too because you can cook the potatoes and carrots in the juices. Just layer a shoulder roast on bottom, ranch dressing mix 1/2 packet, italian seasoning 1/2 packet, brown gravy mix 1/2 packet. Then add cut up potatoes and carrots. Put the remaining seasonings on top of this and then add a little water to cover. It will cook in 6 -8 hours on low and is delicious. Weigh your meat when you pull it out to eat so you know exactly what you are eating.

Good luck. I always log my dinner first then after I know what that is I will adjust lunch and breakfast to make sure I am good. I love dinners with family so this works.
  • Castrofreak
    Castrofreak Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll have to go buy a crockpot, cause all those crockpot ideas sound amazing. Thanks! I'll try some of those out.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I use e-meals low calorie plans for two. Great recipes, easy directions, shopping lists. They also have other options like low carb, paleo, kid friendly, budget friendly, etc. Costs $5/month with 12 month subscription. www.emeals.com
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    We have Hamburger Helper. Hubby loves it. Tonight I baked cod wrapped in foil with olive oil, lemon, pepper, salt, and dill. I served with Moroccan Beans which were disappointing. I will bake them longer next time.

http://pinterest.com/pin/361132463846514260/