new...looking for support and to give support

TanyaPearce
TanyaPearce Posts: 41
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to the site and excited about my weight loss journey. I know that there are going to be good and bad days. Would love to have some friends that are going through the same journey to be there for eachother.

Replies

• marilynKT
    marilynKT Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome! I'm new in the last few days, too! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    you will find loads of encouragement and well wishes here....we all slip from time to time but it's easy to do better with great support....add me!!!
  • DoNotBurnTheDay
    DoNotBurnTheDay Posts: 95 Member
    Welcome to the MFP family. I just created a new account to try and motivate myself again. I was on here in the fall last year and was able to drop about 26 pounds without trouble, then winter and the holidays hit. I am getting back on the horse again now that the weather is finally turning warm. Feel free to add me if you are interested, you can never have too many friends or too large of a support system in place. :)
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    I just joined a few days ago also and trying to learn as much as I can from this site. You can feel free to add me also.
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Hi & welcome! I am newer here too & always looking for friendly support. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    welcome!! this is THE place for encouragement. add me as a friend and we can help each other along the way! :)
This discussion has been closed.