Need Help... Can you see a difference?

Options
huntersmommy1557
huntersmommy1557 Posts: 12 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
I am 3 months postpartum. This is about a 6 lb difference. I have lost 10 lbs as of today, (25 since I had my baby) but i have went down 2 pant sizes. I still have 29 pounds to go. Can you tell a slight difference? The ones in green shorts was today.

ga0ctedbosys.jpg
[img]http://cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp- en.vanillaforums.com/editor/oo/t2hnsf9zs8xk.jpg[/img]
tfx75hvt683r.jpg

Replies

• asimonep
    asimonep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes! Your tummy is tighter. Good job- keep it up!
  • huntersmommy1557
    Options
    Yayyy :) Lol. I thought I could see a small difference but I figured I was probably just looking too hard. Haha
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I see a difference, which I actually think is amazing considering it's "only" 6lbs. Keep up the good work!
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I can see in the sideways pic that your tummy looks smaller. Keep it up :)
  • pdoloughlin
    pdoloughlin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing keep up the good work xx
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up, girl!
  • mamabug02
    Options
    Amazing! Yes I can absolutely see a difference! Your tummy is a lot smaller!! Congratulations on your new little one too :D
  • marlanaperry
    marlanaperry Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! I think the issue is that you're wearing two different outfits and black is always a little slimming while green is not so much, so since the before pic is in black and the after picture in green, i think it makes it harder to see the difference. I bet if you put on the black pants and took another picture, you would be able to see the difference better!

Keep up the awesome work!
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yup can definitely see it in your tummy. Good job, keep it up:)
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yup....along with what others said, your wedding band looks more comfortable, and less like it is cutting into your finger. That was one of my first signs...having to move a ring to the other hand so it wouldn't come off while swimming. Yay you! Enjoy that baby too!
  • gle8442
    gle8442 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes, your belly looks smaller. I would guess that you are losing inches equally from belly and hips at the moment, which can make it harder too see the difference in photos at first! Keep at it and I bet in another month or so you are really going to see it.
  • vickigarr
    vickigarr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I can definitely see a difference in the sideways view. 6 lbs will soon be 12 lbs etc. Do NOT stop.
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your tummy for sure! Keep up the good work!
  • huntersmommy1557
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • huntersmommy1557
    edited March 2015
    Options
    qyhylkyht1s1.jpg
    mlmnq6lls731.jpg

This is with the same outfit. On the left is today

I definitely see a difference! I think the issue is that you're wearing two different outfits and black is always a little slimming while green is not so much, so since the before pic is in black and the after picture in green, i think it makes it harder to see the difference. I bet if you put on the black pants and took another picture, you would be able to see the difference better!

Keep up the awesome work!

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Definitely different! Well done :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!