Hi!!! I'm new to MFP!

Options
Hi! My name is Kandius, pronounced the same way as "Candace" but most people call me Kandi. I just joined last Monday, March 23. I'm a mom, a wife, and I work a couple days a week. I'm at my heaviest that I've been in 11+ years at 312 lbs. I have to change my weight and my ways. I possibly have Sleep Apnea. I go in for a consult on April 8th then a sleep study some time after that. I don't want to live like this anymore and I definitely don't want to sleep with a mask on my face at night! I guess you can say I'm scared too. I'm scared I won't wake up, I'm scared I won't be here for my kids and grandson. It's definitely time for me to make a change!

Replies

• ashisgonnaloseit
    ashisgonnaloseit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! You have come to the right place for tracking and motivation!

Hope your consult goes well. <3
  • LimitedBluEdition
    LimitedBluEdition Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey!! First step is the right step!! You've achieved so much by just logging in!! Yay!!
  • Tarajoy2011
    Tarajoy2011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am learning that my health is definitely a priority in my life now. You turn 40 and they start testing for everything! On my way to two weeks straght logging and I'm happy.
  • Catflower6
    Catflower6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can friend me if you want. This is a great site. Good luck on your weight loss programme !