Skinny Mint Tea

Options
Hey

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Skinny Mint Detox Tea. I'm a big fan of tea and I was wondering if I should order this 28 day detox. I would really like your input and advice. Or even if you have personal experience with this product.

Thank you,

Jannique

Replies

• knt217
    knt217 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Got a functioning liver and a set of kidneys? Then unless you're a drug addict, no detox needed.

If special tea was all that was required to be "skinny", why would we all be here? :smile:

Save your money. Drink regular tea if you enjoy it. Most of the time these "skinny" or "detox" teas contain laxatives, so you spend most of your time in the bathroom, any weight loss is just water, and the only thing that got skinnier was your wallet.

Calorie deficit for weight loss, exercise for fitness and lookin' good as you reach your weight loss goals. Ditch the "detox" scams.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Just go to Walgreens and but a senna laxative. Same thing. Or better still skip it all together.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    If you like mint tea, you can grab a box at most grocery stores for a couple bucks.

"Detox" is a scam.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as a detox. If your liver and kidneys are functioning correctly, they already remove all the toxins from your body. "Detox" or "cleanse" teas often contain laxative ingredients which can be very bad for you. Personally, I wouldn't waste my money. I would rather buy a high-quality delicious tea that has more healthful properties, like a nice appetite-suppressing green with lots of good flavonoids
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Your body detoxes naturally.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    The only detox anyone needs is the Peep Cleanse.

Now I shall hover hopefully in that Mr Peep Cleanse will come dispense more of his wisdom.
  • jannicole22
    jannicole22 Posts: 8
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your great advice!!! I will continue with what i am doing now and save my money!!! :-)
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    What the others said.....And if you like tea, I found a chocolate mint flavoured black tea this week....It is yummy, but it probably won't make you skinny, and it will definitely not make you poop like the detox tea would. .....