Has anyone tried herbalife shakes?

Options
if so does it work? I want a meal replacement for my breakfast I suck at eating breakfast !!

Replies

• galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Why do you want to eat breakfast so bad? I usually skip mine.

For the shakes. Save your money, or get some quality protein powder instead.
  • jmac3344
    jmac3344 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A few of my coworkers were using it. I don't think it helped with weight loss. One of my coworkers used them with a very strict diet and lost 18 pounds, but she gained the weight back when she started eating regularly. So I feel like aren't worth the money. I don't eat breakfast very often. I know it is good for our metabolism, but I suck at it too. :P
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Does not eating breakfast cause you to snack more throughout the day, or does it cause you to feel crappy until lunch? If not, don't feel you HAVE to eat breakfast.

Alternatively, I make myself smoothies for breakfast most mornings, why not try that?
  • badaaz3308
    badaaz3308 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just asking! I do eat breakfast just not every single day!! thanks
  • 87sid
    87sid Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I do the herbalife shakes. I've lost about 12 pounds from Feb 24 to today. But I'm also eating healthy for dinners and snacks. I like the shakes, they taste good. I add stuff to them (greek yogurt, fruit, sometimes kale, etc). I think as far as prepping they take as much time as making a normal breakfast or lunch. But they are great for on the go. I think if I just ate normal healthy breakfasts and lunches I could get the same results as far as weight loss, but I like to do them when I'm just starting to eat healthy because you don't have to think too much, just make a shake.