Fluctuating weight

Options
Hi all!
I have been stuck for a month
now at 77 sth kilos. How ever my MAIN problem is that my weight keeps fluctuating between 77.3 and 77.6 and changes every single day! I weigh myself every morning and one day is 77.3 the next 77.6 whatever i do!
I walk a lot at least 10 km per day and weigh all my food! Hence i even over estimate calories to make sure i don't go over! I don't eat more than a tbs of olive oil per day and no salt at all.
My diary is in Greek so i doubt it would help anyone but could u guys think of what might be wrong?
Btw i started last May at 130 kilos and i am 1.72 cm tall if that helps
Thank you

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    It seems to me that you're basically maintaining, with normal daily fluctuations.

I am sure others will have a peek at your diary (I don't read Greek, sorry) and have some good suggestions, but at the outset that would appear to mean you're eating at maintenance, not for loss.

• dayjolie
    dayjolie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    But my calorie intake is between 1000 and 1200 calories.... Should i eat less? I mean i can but i thought it was a good number for losing weight the 1000 calories

Thanks for answering
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    The fluctuations each day are perfectly normal and expected. How long have you been stuck at 77?
  • dayjolie
    Options
    Around 3 weeks :( its very frustrating cause i seriously weigh everything i eat! i walk a lot and never ever go above 1200 calories!

Thanks for answering
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    For 3 weeks I wouldn't worry about it too much, we all have stalls sometimes even if we're in a deficit. Weight loss isn't linear. It's annoying I know, but I'd say stick with what you're doing for now. I've stalled for 3 or 4 weeks before and just waited and the weight has started coming off again.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    what LA woman said. You are either at a maintaining level or you are just being impatient and the body is doing its own thing for a while unil it starts to move again.

Are you eating back exercise calories?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    The fluctuations are normal, actually they are on the low side

But there's something off with your logging

You're eating 1000-1200 calories a day? And you're walking 10Km a day, how many calories are you eating back

And are you weighing everything

Open your diary
  • dayjolie
    Options
    OK i opened it. If u can guys see whats wrong please tell me.

From what i am counting i try not to eat my exercise calories but i don't know must be doing sth wrong

Thanks
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Some questions

What's your goal loss set to per week, because it should be no more than 1lb a week with that little to lose

Do you eat fruit and vegetables and not log them? You need to log everything.

When you choose homemade is that recipes you've built yourself because if they're from the MFP database you won't get a good calorie count

You need to choose very carefully from the MFP database ...go for the non-starred first, if starred choose those with most member confirmations that have a weight count (not a serving), if recipes enter them yourself

When you scan packages do you cross check the entry against what's printed?
  • dayjolie
    edited March 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Some questions

What's your goal loss set to per week, because it should be no more than 1lb a week with that little to lose

Do you eat fruit and vegetables and not log them? You need to log everything.

When you choose homemade is that recipes you've built yourself because if they're from the MFP database you won't get a good calorie count

You need to choose very carefully from the MFP database ...go for the non-starred first, if starred choose those with most member confirmations that have a weight count (not a serving), if recipes enter them yourself

When you scan packages do you cross check the entry against what's printed?

I want to lose 0,5 to 1 kilo per week sorry not familiar w libres!
    My only fruit is a fruit salad that i log and the vegetables i add it in my MAIN food calorie cause i hardly ever eat a side salad. I usually incorporate it in my food recipe.

Yes the home made is stuff i calculate and make and nomatter the serving i eat i add more calories to make sure i covered everything and didn't fool myself i ate less.

And yeap i always double check the scanings cause i have become a bit obsessed w my calories and the plateau i fell into lately :(