Sixth wedding anniversary - what a difference! (pic)

Options
JoseCastaneda
JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
Last weekend we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It has been an amazing time with my best friend and lovely wife!

A lot has changed in 6 years. House, cars, jobs, the kids... but we're definitely happier and healthier now! This is a picture to show you how this change of life has affected me, and my family. I'm happier and healthier now!

Left: 2009, around 240 pounds (not even my highest weight, 270ish). Right, 2015, 176 pounds, getting fit!

Change is possible! don't give up, don't start tomorrow, start today!. Keep going, and if you fall, get up and continue! Your life will be better! and it keeps getting better and better!

1sghsnpn6t5s.jpg

Replies

• jujujellies
    jujujellies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Beautiful couple!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    That's great. It had to get worse for me before it got better. I went from 175ish when I was married up to 235 by my 9th anniversary. Back down around 170 now.
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    Congrats!! Beautiful couple!

Thank you!
  • groovigyrl
    groovigyrl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations!!
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    McCloud33 wrote: »
    That's great. It had to get worse for me before it got better. I went from 175ish when I was married up to 235 by my 9th anniversary. Back down around 170 now.

Congratulations! 170ish is my goal weight for maintenance... getting there :)
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    groovigyrl wrote: »
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations!!

Wow, thank you! if I can do it, everyone can do it! I have an office work, then I have to find the time to be active. It IS possible.
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    wow in both pictures you both look so happy! congrats!
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! Congrats on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!