Jumping into it!!!

Options
Luvlee85
Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
Hello Everyone,
I am a semi new person here. I used this website on and off but never really took advantage of all the resources it has. I'm really excited about this journey I have decided to take on fully. I'm 25 years old and have grown to comfortable with my current weight. I decided it was time to make a change in my lifestyle. I want to be healthy and make life easier for myself. I'm currently a student and I will be finished with school next year. I don't want to enter the job market and be turned down because my employer doesn't think I can do my job.

Currently I live with my parents and my 19yr old sister, our house is full of unhealthy eaters and I'm use to that. I'm the only one who is going on this journey so I hope to find friends that share the same interest as me and can build a support system with.

Replies

• RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! This is a great website for motivation and support...If you want to add me...please do!! And..You Can Do It!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I'd love to friend you and encourage you as you begin this journey. My hope is that with your success' your family will join you!
  • tammeygail
    tammeygail Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • ktmcqueen
    ktmcqueen Posts: 81
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! I am almost 25 and also living in a house with plenty of unhealthy eaters so that is making it very difficult to do this. My big mountain I need to get over is being more active. I wish you the best of luck! Friend me if you'd like! :)
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    You picked the right website...I've done WW, LA weight loss and South Beach...this is the best so far and its a lifestyle thing that can last forever...not just temporary to get the weight off. I'm here for ya girl!