fighting myself

Options
I am tired, I'm at work and there's a bowl of candy right behind me. I don't know what it is this week. Just can't seem to control myself. Needing motivation

Replies

• htg20
    htg20 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Can the candy bowel accidentally get stuffed in a cabinet?! Hang in there, its just a bad day (maybe week), but it will pass!!
  • MERRYMONKEY512
    MERRYMONKEY512 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bring something to work with you that is better than candy to snack on. As for the present moment, shoving it in a cabinet seems like a good idea, ...or the trash can..or another coworker.
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Stay strong, if you can't just have 1 to placate the urge, move the candy. I would have one and then move the candy lol!
    You are doing great just hang on in there, this will make you think twice, 1 chocolate from a box has on average ( quality street/roses ) 47 cals, so 2 of those bad boys and thats nearly 100 cals, and that takes me 20 mins at the gym to burn off. Just a thought. x
  • missyberardi
    Options
    I'm having a rough day too! I'm just keeping myself busy & focusing on my work to keep my mind occupied. I have flavored water to help with the urge. Try keeping sugar free gum to chew or hard candy to suck on. That will keep your mouth busy as well.
  • shhcher
    shhcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! ! I did get thru that moment good. I made myself a cup of coffee. It worked. I know it's still early and in my job the candy goes fast. (I buy the candy- WHY DO I DO THAT? ?? and most times I don't eat any. I'm a pusher-lol)
    I'm really at a good weight but id like to get down 10 more pounds. It's my mind that sometimes doesn't care but I really do