Wanting friends to help motivate to lose weight before wedding !

Options
i have about the next year or so, but would love to jump start getting on The right track with my fitness and would love others to motivate and thare stories with !

Replies

• BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July! I just had my dress fitting and had to have it taken in quite a bit. I've lost 46 pounds total (although only about 12 pounds since I bought the dress) and at the moment I am still looking to lose another 10-15 pounds, but I am pleased with where I am now too! Fortunately my seamstress said that I can come in a week before the wedding (I'm getting back married back home and currently I live across the country) and she can fix it if I lose more. Fortunately I bought a dress that is very easy to take in!
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me! I want to lose 20 pounds, but I know that I should lose 30 + to be at a proper BMI. Maybe we can help motivate each other!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married this September in Hawaii!!! I have already lost about 60 lbs, but want to lose around 35 more. Feel free to add me.
  • Ashleymc44
    Ashleymc44 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July 2016 and hoping to lose 60 pounds by May and to keep it off. Feel free to add me so we can help motivate each other! :smiley:
  • rvassanji
    Options
    I have lost 40 pounds in 6 months. Add me, an I can share tips with you.
  • NicoleMcQuillen
    Options
    I'm wanting to lose 40 pounds by July! I'm down about 15 pounds so far! I am apart of a motivation group with 21 day fix but I will take ALL the support I can get (and also give all of my support in return) =)