Hit my first 10 pounds lost!

Options
hsmith0930
hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
Started on the first, so in one month I've lost 10 pounds! I'm pretty freaking stoked! I've never really stuck to a "diet" for so long and lost weight this well. Most of the time I get a week, MAYBE two and burn out. But thankfully, between MFP and my husband doing it with me, I've been able to stick it out this time! Here's to the next 80 or so pounds going too!

Replies

• seniorbug2003
    seniorbug2003 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work!
  • DaniBellaNY
    Options
    hsmith0930 wrote: »
    Started on the first, so in one month I've lost 10 pounds! I'm pretty freaking stoked! I've never really stuck to a "diet" for so long and lost weight this well. Most of the time I get a week, MAYBE two and burn out. But thankfully, between MFP and my husband doing it with me, I've been able to stick it out this time! Here's to the next 80 or so pounds going too!
    congratulations keep up the good work
  • skcunnin
    skcunnin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. CICO really does work. If you keep at it, you will see that you will consistently chip away at the rest until you reach your goal. It's great that your husband is supporting you too. That can make a big difference.Congratulations
  • Abbie2906
    Abbie2906 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done :smiley:
  • sjrutherf
    sjrutherf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just hit my first 10 pounds in my first month as well. Doesn't it feel amazing to make progress? :smile:
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep those milestones coming!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Great job!!! MFP works if you work it properly. Log daily, work on hitting your macros, weigh and measure your food, tweak it to fit what you enjoy and are the most satisfied with.

I have been here a little over a year and am a couple of ounces away from 100 lb gone. It has been the easiest and most comfortable weight loss program I have ever done.

Keep it up, you are doing great!!!!!!!!!
  • hsmith0930
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE!
  • hsmith0930
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Great job!!! MFP works if you work it properly. Log daily, work on hitting your macros, weigh and measure your food, tweak it to fit what you enjoy and are the most satisfied with.

I have been here a little over a year and am a couple of ounces away from 100 lb gone. It has been the easiest and most comfortable weight loss program I have ever done.

YAY! 100 pounds is a big deal! You are so right about it being easy. Hubbs and I comment to each other how it isn't "hard" to eat within our calories, just sometimes annoying! LOL
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up! Good to see you have a support system between MFP and your husband!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    hsmith0930 wrote: »
    earlnabby wrote: »

YAY! 100 pounds is a big deal! You are so right about it being easy. Hubbs and I comment to each other how it isn't "hard" to eat within our calories, just sometimes annoying! LOL

LOL, very true!

• mjhellmers
    mjhellmers Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Having your husband on board helps a lot.
  • ecismotivated
    ecismotivated Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm still working on my first 10. I'm so happy to hear you hit that milestone within your first month! Thanks for sharing!
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • Flawlezz833
    Flawlezz833 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone.. I started last week and I am down 6 pounds!! Would love to add you guys as friends, for motivation and support
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!