hello newbie! Want diet buddy

Options
Hello I stumbled on to this site from the master cleanse forum. I've been a member of my calorie counter .com since may 2008 and have lost 40 pds. and a few before I joined. Im getting close to my goal weight of 130. The 48 pds i lost was all gained during the birth of my first son. I gained 65 pds. MY high was 220 with the baby still inside. I started counting my weight with the 6th week check up.. Right now I really want to work on my core muscles and toning. Im really in this. I would like to meet any women that would like a diet buddy. But you have to be serious about your weight lost.. I know I im!!

Replies

• chiccloset777
    chiccloset777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello I stumbled on to this site from the master cleanse forum. I've been a member of my calorie counter .com since may 2008 and have lost 40 pds. and a few before I joined. Im getting close to my goal weight of 130. The 48 pds i lost was all gained during the birth of my first son. I gained 65 pds. MY high was 220 with the baby still inside. I started counting my weight with the 6th week check up.. Right now I really want to work on my core muscles and toning. Im really in this. I would like to meet any women that would like a diet buddy. But you have to be serious about your weight lost.. I know I im!!
  • singerlynne
    singerlynne Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi, i am new and have tried many diets i am now needing to take off the weight... i have mostly been a little over weight but i quit smoking in feb 2008 and now have another 20 lbs on. i really need help
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome chiccloset777:flowerforyou:

Well I can't really help ya in the 'diet' idea as I don't diet anymore. Most on MFP don't...they changed their eating and added in fitness and we've had some great success since giving up dieting!:flowerforyou:

Since we all know diets are only temporary and the weight gets gained back many have now given up the 'diet' mentality....:noway: :wink: :huh: :bigsmile:

Enjoy your time on MFP:drinker: :happy:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Greetings lromano, glad to have you join us:drinker: