Need friends following macros for keto/Atkins WOE

Options
Hi everyone! Just started with this WOE. Really looking for support to maintain this. My body is responding beautifully so far. Anyone read Maria Emmerich's books. Has anyone tried her supplement recommendations? Pls let's talk about it! Thanx!

Replies

• flex929
    flex929 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I apologize, I've not heard of the WOE. Although I am following the Atkins, I have in the past and presently had success with this type of eating lifestyle. Love to hear about the success your having. I am Tom by the way.... :)
  • LadyLyric
    LadyLyric Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tom! Sorry, don't mean to confuse. WOE just means "way of eating". Thanks for ur reply. Let me know how u do as well. Friend me on myfitnesspal if U like.
  • Kchloee
    Kchloee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been Keto for exactly 7 days today! So far, so great! I wish I would have discovered this sooner!
  • Kchloee
    Kchloee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've never read her books nor am I taking supplements.
  • LadyLyric
    LadyLyric Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Kchloee! A month ago I started taking supplements she recommends in her books, not all but most. Felt better. More energy. I'm also PCOS. After a month of supplementing and working out with weights, I finally had a period after 2 yrs. so things are going well I think. I'm 48 yrs old btw. (Sorry if it's TMI)
  • jackyhobson
    jackyhobson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - am doing Atkins (just 10 days in this time - though I did it before and lost 1 stone EASILY). I know it doesn't suit everyone but really seems to work for me. Am not very good at limiting myself quantity-wise but having a regime of what I can and can't eat makes it easier for me to stick to. What's PCOS, by the way?