Shakeology 3-day Refresh

Options
Has any one tried this? Day one is awful. I'm starving. For dinner the shake did nothing for me. I had to eat a hand full of nuts.

Replies

• Valeriedjordan
    Options
    About to start day 3. Down 7 pounds. Not feeling so refreshed. Couldn't sleep. I want my coffee!!!! I don't think I will do this program again. The shakes taste awful. Next time I'll stick with the protein powder I already have.
  • caraodonnell
    caraodonnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 now. I think if I did it again I'd replace the vanilla fresh shakes that come with it with regular shakeology - more flavors, fewer calories and more filling, IMO. I'm down 4 lbs so far, so it's worth it, but yes, I've been pretty hungry throughout (and had a heckuva caffeine withdrawal headache yesterday). (I do find if you add the "guilt free flavoring" to the shakes it improves the taste - almond or mint extract, cinnamon, something like that). But still - the vanilla fresh shakes are 200 calories and I don't find them filling in the least.
  • DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and I hate it. I'm so tired, sluggish, weak, headachy and miserable. I would never recommend this to anyone. Yes, it's working its intended purpose, but it isn't worth the misery. I'm glad I got this torture package for free and didn't actually pay for it! I agree that the vanilla shake isn't filling at all, and I find that no matter how long or with how much ice I blend it, it still doesn't get rid of the gritty texture.