Insanity grads moving onto Asylum?

Options
Hi all! I completed Insanity Mid-March, rotated in some P90X with running to prepare for the Boston marathon, and am now feeling recovered enough to start with Asylum. Does anyone else have this program? I haven't set an exact start date, but it would be cool if someone started with me. Send me a buddy request :)

Replies

• suzieatkinson
    Options
    I have a friend that just got it and is going to burn it for me. I am scared to death but can't wait to try it!!!
  • JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and it really is crazy and true to it's name!!! Speed & Agility destroyed me this morning and I have been so hungry all day. I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow....we'll see :)
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I completed Insanity Mid-March, rotated in some P90X with running to prepare for the Boston marathon, and am now feeling recovered enough to start with Asylum. Does anyone else have this program? I haven't set an exact start date, but it would be cool if someone started with me. Send me a buddy request :)

I'll be starting on May 30th. Just put in my order today! Have you ordered yours yet?
  • emybball
    emybball Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on here, but I just finished my second round of Insanity yesterday (phew!!) and I have Asylum sitting here ready to go. I'm wondering how long I should wait to start it, though. What do all of you Insanity grads already in the Asylum suggest? I don't want to take so long off that I'm out of shape by the time I start Asylum but I know my body is craving at least a couple of days rest.

Any help is greatly appreciated ;)