Help! I'm stuck!

Options
I have been going at this for 72 days and have been consistantly losing. Yes there are days I've stayed the same or gone up a little but then it will keep moving down. The last 2 weeks however I haven't lost anything. I go between 203 and 204 Back and forth. I'm so frustrated. I weigh everything I eat and eat under my calorie goal everyday. I exercise regularly as well. Please tell me if this is normal or if I'm doing something wrong like eating too many carbs or something.

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    It's pretty normal, most people will stall for a week or two during their diet. Don't worry about it, continue what you're doing and the weight will probably start moving again!
  • megn529
    megn529 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been in the same position as you. FINALLY, the scale went down this morning. It's a bit confusing when what has consistently worked before suddenly doesn't seem to be working. I'm sure the scale with start to change again.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'd say something is off in your logging. Looks like you're logging pretty low calorie intakes that should result in a loss. Pretty tough to eat less than 1200 consistently and not lose. Seems like a lot of logging by cup or serving vs weight which can be inaccurate unless you're using your own recipes through the recipe builder.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I am in no way a scientist, so someone may correct me, but speaking from experience I have found that if I hit this stage then I need to 'change it up' a bit; almost as if my body has got too used to the routine. So I usually try a week or two of upping my calories (1 week if I am going over the amount I burn per day). Yes, you may see a couple of pounds gain, which can be scary, but I always find that I lose that plus a few pounds more when I go back to my regular eating pattern quite quickly. Or even just by trying some different exercise routines.

As I said, no expert, but that is what has worked for me personally. Good luck :)
  • chanell84
    chanell84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd say something is off in your logging. Looks like you're logging pretty low calorie intakes that should result in a loss. Pretty tough to eat less than 1200 consistently and not lose. Seems like a lot of logging by cup or serving vs weight which can be inaccurate unless you're using your own recipes through the recipe builder.

What your seeing in my diary where it says so many cups is from the recipe builder. I weigh out all ingredients in grams and then see how many 1 cup servings it makes when it's done (ie 10 cups equals 10 servings). I really do try to be as precise as humanly possible. I agree that in as low of calories I eat in a day the scale should be moving. I have been losing 2-3 lbs a week consistantly up until the last 2 weeks and I haven't changed anything. Do you guys pay attention to macros? I do not really pay much attention to them. Perhaps your right tho maybe I need to change it up more. I tried eating more and more exercise which resulted in a 1.4 lb gain.