70lbs to lose...starting over

Options
Hi Everyone

I have been on here before, lost almost 4 stone, had my 3rd baby and gained it back, he's now 1yr old and I still have 70lb to lose! I'm currently doing Lesmills Combat on day 2 and hoping to stick to the 9 week programme as well as swimming 1-2 times a week and logging food, I am bad at giving up on a Thursday then eating crap and thinking its all good I'll just start again Monday but I need to stop!!

would love some friends who would support me and I will do my best and support anyone I can. Sometimes a well done on a loss is all you need to kick start you're day.

Thanks

SJ :-)

Replies

• Flawlezz833
    Flawlezz833 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, there...i am right along with you. I lost 103 pounds and gained 60 back. I just started back last week and i am down 6 pounds... I would like to ad you as a friend
  • flex929
    flex929 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We're all here to inspire and motivate, welcome to add me as well. Keep focusing on your goal
    Tom...
  • AristaStar
    AristaStar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I completely feel you on this one. I'm in the same boat, wanna row together? You are so right, sometimes all you need is to hear someone say "Great Job" to help your mindset.
  • twinkling70
    twinkling70 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck I am here for any one.. and I need you all!!
    :D