All 5'1'' -5'3'' girls Compare weight to pant size

Replies

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    5'2 , weigh 145, size 4/6 pants, shirts small/medium
  • i'm 5'2 and 155lbs. i'm normally around a size 12
  • I'm 5'2", about 140. I wear an 8-10 depending on manufacturer.
  • Ok Here goes!
    I am 5'2' and weigh 125lbs I lift weights, prior to that I weighed 110 lbs and wore a size 4
    I enjoy the free weights but sadly I did bulk up, which I am now trying to undo with less weight,
    and less reps! I have been a fitness buff all my life, I have modeled for health club and gym brochures.
    If there was anything new on the market for fitness I bought it! I have always had a body image disorder
    issue! I don't see what others see, and I may even change three times before I go out because I have to
    feel satisfied. I am very critical of myself! I had a life changing event 4 yrs ago when I was the victim of an armed
    robbery! I had just let me staff go, so I was all alone to close up. I was doing the safe and bank deposit when I thought
    I saw something move, so I got up to investigate. When I reached my office door, the next thing I knew is that there was a gun pushed against my stomach, and then to my head! Enough of that! Three weeks later I woke up shaking with my heart pounding.
    Turns out I had a thyroid disorder caused by the stress called Graves disease! I03lbs at the time, and felt scared! I couldn't even
    hold a spoon to stir my coffee or climb the steps to my 2nd floor! I was put on meds and started to gain weight because of all
    the medication. I gained about 10 lbs , worked out and with the help of Adderall I lost it all! The Adderall suppressed my appetite
    and I stopped eating throwing myself into starvation mode! I could only bring my self to eat dinner. Then last Thanksgiving my boyfriend had a stroke. He has since recovered. He was told to stop smoking so we went on the buddy system. The 10 lbs lost
    slowly returned! That was 9 months ago and I am trying to lose that weight again. The thyroid is a big issue since it controls ever organ in your body and your entire metabolism, but I am determined to get down that 10lbs or a few more! I found MFP just surfing around, and thought what the heck I'll give it a try! Guess what ? I am eating for the past two weeks and lost 2 lbs Not much, but I lift weights and muscle is heavier than fat! My BMI is 23 not bad, and not good, but according to all charts I am right on target for my age which just so happens to be 60 years old! I am eating because I don't want my food diary to look empty, I am actually eating better than I have the last 3 years! I plan on staying with it from this point on! I just want to say that today it is hard to give an exact size of your clothes pants included. Jeans are the most forgiving pant and dress pants are the worse. It depends on the designer, the cut, do they run large, small, or true to size, most women have to try on a bunch of pants to get one one or 3636two pairs that really fit their frame! I hate shopping and clothing my 36, 30, 36 figure. I just want to lose a couple inches in my waist! I bulked up! I went from 34 b to a 36 c and my hips went from 34 to 36 and my waist went from 27 to 30! I don't want to end up with love handles so I continue to lift weights. I just cut my reps and the weight I lift, between that and eating again hopefully I can make it back! Would like to keep my top! LOL!!! LYN
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,000 Member
    5'2". At 105 I'm between 0-2 and at 100 I'm between 00-0 all depending on the manufacturer. I've been thinner than 100 and had trouble fitting in clothes. That was a huge pain. I feel most comfortable around 100.
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 119 Member
    5'2- 177.5 and I wear either 16/18 depending on brand and x-large in shirts generally

Update!! I'm down to 163 lbs and can now wear a size 12 jean size L shirt!
  • I'm 5'4 weighing 160 and my pants are 10 at my hips and an 8 right at my waist. My goal is to get down to 140. I do a lot of cardio (zumba and running) just started strengh training a month ago.
  • serenity1097
    serenity1097 Posts: 135 Member
    5'3", 204 lbs...I can wear my old size 16 & 18 pants, curious to see what I would buy new though since these have all shrunk up a little. Shirts are large / xlarge depending on the cut, as my boobs are big LOL
  • MissKriss3
    MissKriss3 Posts: 117 Member
    I'll play. 5'1" 174# - Size 12 - depends on the pants.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    5'4, 140 lbs and I am in a tight 6/loose 8.
  • time4jenn
    time4jenn Posts: 35 Member
    5' weight 160 and I wear a size 10 and a (M) or (L) top as I am top heavy too :)
  • GlindaGoodwitch
    GlindaGoodwitch Posts: 157 Member
    mfpseven wrote: »
    SHORT GIRL EDITION

Right now I'm 5'2.5'' and 165 and wearing 14 jeans with small/med tops. Would love to get down to 110 to see what new clothing option I could enjoy then!

We're the same! Or very close. 5'2" I'm at 162 now, and finding my size 14's to be getting loose, and some size 12's are fitting again. I'm aiming for 130, and size 6-8.
  • kungabungadin
    kungabungadin Posts: 290 Member
    I'm 5'1 I weigh about 142 and I only have one pair of jeans, because I don't wear them often; any way they are kind of baggy on me and they are a size 14, so I figure I could probably wear size 12.
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    I am 5'3 (I claim 5'4) at 183 I wear a size 10 jean from old navy and 12 petite from Ann taylor. Shirt size: button up is large, T shirt UNISEX medium Target brand is large.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    5'3, medium frame, 232 lbs, size 22 slacks or 24 jeans, which seems to be way off from what others are saying. Oh well. At least I'm comfortable.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    l
    I'm 5'3 -240lbs and I wear a size 22P pants. I can probably fit into an 18/20 but I HATE wearing anything tight.

lol FINALLY Someone in the same realm as me. I'm reading the others thinking either I'm exceptionally big for my fatness, or the world has gone crazy.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    5'3", 155lbs, size 8
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    I'm 5'3" (actually, more like 5'2 3/4") and weight 128 lbs and size 8 jeans.
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    5ft 2 104 pounds UK size 4 - 6
  • m0nsterrrx
    m0nsterrrx Posts: 70 Member
    I'm 5'0 and 105...typically 1-3 depending on the brand. Good luck (:
  • harrispaula63
    harrispaula63 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 51 years old 5'3" 210 and wear a size 14.
  • MizzouTigerAlum
    MizzouTigerAlum Posts: 15 Member
    I'm 23 years old, 5'1 1/2 and can wear a S-L in shirts depending on the brand and 8-12 in dresses and pants depending on the brand. I'm currently 174 pounds. When I was down to 154 two years ago, I was a loose size 8 and a slightly tight size 6 and S-M top. Please add me ladies!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    5'1" 105 pounds, size 2. The same size I was when I graduated from college 40 years ago. Except it was a size 4 then. Vanity sizing!
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    5'3" 161lbs and a size 10 is beginning to be too big.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited June 2015
    I am 5'1.5" , 165 pounds and I wear a size 10 (US) / 14 (UK) pants, but I am top heavy so really looking to drop shirt sizes.
    I would like to get down to size 4 (US)/ 8 (UK) pants size around 128lbs, and a medium to small top size.
    Once I get there I would like to see if maybe I would to go 120lbs size 6 (UK).
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    I am 5'1.5" , 165 pounds and I wear a size 10 (US) pants, but I am top heavy so really looking to drop shirt sizes.
    I would like to get down to size 4 (US) pants size around 128lbs, and a medium to small top size.

• fr3smyl
    Sorry for the double posts.
  • JessicaChicago70
    JessicaChicago70 Posts: 83 Member
    I am 5'3" and I way 139. Size 8 is loose. Want to be a size 6
  • KaitlynNicole360
    KaitlynNicole360 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm considered 5'3, and I weigh 128lbs. In juniors I am a size 5. When it comes to shirts I am primarily a small, but on occasion I am a medium. I have fairly large boobs, 36D.
  • Anjuynia357
    Anjuynia357 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2019
    5'2

-221 size 20; 48-44-52
    -211 size 18; 43-40-46

Usually wear Dress Barn signature boot cut jeans.
    I carry most of my weight in my stomach and hips.